ambiguous的反义词2:clear 清楚的，明白的; 清晰的
1. The manifesto is long-winded, repetitious and often ambiguous or poorly drafted.
2. This agreemen山东癫痫医院治疗怎么样t is very ambiguous and open to various interpretations.
3. However, the evidence is thin and, to some extent, ambiguous.
4. Students have ambiguous feelings about their role in the world.
5. The Foreign Secretary's remarks clarify an ambiguous statement issued earlier this week.
6. The phrasing of the report is ambiguous.
7. The wording was de治疗癫痫病要花费多少钱liberately ambiguous.
8. The wording is so ambiguous that it leads to misinterpretations.
9. This sentence is ambiguous in sense.
10. It's an ambiguous statement.
11. The title of this chapter is ambiguous.
12. His answer was ambiguous.
13. This is an ambiguous sentence.
14. To judge by one rather ambiguous drawing th驻马店治疗癫痫比较靠谱的医院有哪些ey trapped and killed it.
15. He gave us an ambiguous answer .
16. The detention raised two distinct but closely linked questions.
17. Being 6ft 3in tall has some distinct disadvantages!
18. Each party represents a distinct current of thought.
19. There was a distinct smell of gas.
20. I had the distinct impressi孩子今年8岁了，患上羊癫疯已经3年了，一直在使用药物治疗，那么药物能够治好羊癫疯吗？on that I was being followed.
21. It was clear Cohen didn't understand what Millard was driving at.
22. The rabbis try to steer clear of political questions.
23. Dig over any ground that is clear of crops and plants.
24. Stewart was trying to clear a path for the stretcher.
25. It seems clear that he has no reasonable alternative.